Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Backyard Wrestling

Backyard wrestling is wrestling that occurs obviously in a backyard. Most people wrestle in a backyard on a trampoline, a custom made wrestling ring, a mattress or even just plain ground. Backyard wrestling is often actually done and not acted out so the pain is real. I myself,Steven Miller own a backyard wrestling company and it is called EIW also called Extremely Insane Wrestling. You could check out our website at http://wwwextremelyinsanewrestling.webs.com/ . In my backyard wrestling company we actually wrestled and faked nothing at all. I was the champion of the company. Some other popular backyard wrestling companies are ESW,WAW,RAR,IOV,NECW,HWO and so many more. My personal favorite is ESW and you could find them here on youtube.com, http://www.youtube.com/user/eswfan2010. Well people if you ever decide to backyard wrestle i recommend making youtube videos of it, starting your own website, and making a custom title belt if you're bein serious about it.
Well thanks for viewing my blog.


-Steven Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment